Pediatric & Family Dentistry serving Winston-Salem & Clemmons, NC
Expert Dental Care for Your Family
At Winston Smiles Dentistry, our family and children’s dentistry offer all kinds of dental services to the Clemmons, NC and Winston-Salem, NC area. From dental crowns and bridges to dentures and tooth extractions, we can do it all. Are you experiencing issues to your mouth and need immediate care? We are also one of the premier emergency dentist in the area. Our family dentistry can assist you with any immediate help you might need. If you are unsure of what kind of dental procedure you might be looking for, feel free to contact us and one of our professionals can answer any question you may have.
We are the Clemmons & Winston-Salem Area’s Go to Emergency Dentist
Below you will find some of the general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry services we offer, to learn more, click on the links below or just give us a call today to schedule an appointment!
- Dental Crowns
- You may need dental crowns if you have any teeth that are damaged or decayed.
- Dental Bridges
- You may need dental bridges if you have any missing teeth.
- Dental Implants
- You may need dental implants if you have any missing teeth.
- Implant Retained Dentures
- You may need implant retained dentures if you are missing all of your upper row of teeth or all of your lower row of teeth.
- You may need All-on-4 if you are missing a row of teeth and would like a more permanent replacement.
- Composite Restorations
- You may need a composite restoration if you have a tooth that is partially broken and needs repair, or if you have a cavity that needs to be filled.
- Dental Sealants
- You may need dental sealants if you are looking to prevent tooth decay.
- Root Canal Therapy
- You may need a root canal if any of your teeth are sensitive to temperature, if you have tooth or gum pain, or if there is swelling around the tooth.
- Tooth Extractions
- You may need a tooth extraction if you have a tooth that is severely decayed or if your tooth is broken in a way that cannot be repaired.
- Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas)
- You may need nitrous oxide if you plan on visiting us for certain dental services that could potentially be painful.
- TMJ Therapy
- You may need TMJ therapy if you have developed a TMJ disorder from clenching or grinding your teeth too often.
- Sleep Apnea
- If you have sleep apnea, we offer many forms of treatment to help make your night’s sleep more comfortable.
- Sedation Dentistry
- You may need a dentist who practices sedation dentistry if you need to have a dental procedure done that may take a few hours.
- You may need dentures if you have lost several teeth.